RageTools buffs your game
with superior, always crisp GUI elements and 2D Vector art.
RageTools is a collection of components for Unity, which run on top of RageSpline
. In its latest version, RageTools also includes all components formerly included only in RageTools Pro!
Some of its Components:
- Rage SVG-In, vector art importer compatible with Adobe Illustrator(tm) and Inkscape files
- Rage EdgeTune: An adaptive anti-aliasing and level-of-detail (LOD) tool that intelligently and seamlessly changes your shapes in real-time for the best possible 2D quality.
- Rage Pivotools: Easily place the pivot, center and offset vector shapes
- Rage Constraint: Add external controllers to your RageSpline groups, for high-performance animation editing
- Rage Sprite: Forget atlases! RageSprite allows you to create mobile-performant game sprite animations straight from your vector art. True create-once-and-for-all, no more sprite-size guesswork or re-work to support any new ultra-high resolution which pops up
- Rage Text: Say goodbye to pixelized and blurry-looking bitmap fonts! RageText is a Vector Text generator a la ScaleForm™, but fully integrated in Unity and compatible with all its deploy platforms. Two vector fonts included plus a detailed guide on how to convert any font to the system
- Rage Magnet: Powerful yet easy to use, RageMagnet is a bone-like deformation and animation component for Vector Art
- Rage IK: The most powerful 2D IK solution for Unity, with one-click setup and multi-segment support
* RageTools is 100% compatible with Unity 2017
"Fun Gallery" Game Demo - All graphics by RageTools, Text by RageTools Pro
Perspective Demo - SVG imported art properly rendered in a 3D perspective camera
SVG-In Web demo - Showcase of importing an SVG file in run time from an URL
RageTools Video Tutorials - Youtube channel
RageTools Unity Forum Thread - Plenty of tips and regular RageTools user interaction